Wednesday, June 29, 2005

What's the difference between a blog and the newsletter?


Well, a blog can be include almost anything from lots of informative details to the personal ramblings of the blogger. The term "blog" is short for Web log, and is a web page just like Legends of America. Normally, they tend to be personal journals for individuals which reflect the personality of the author.

The Legends Blog will provide both information as well as a glimpse into my personality. Unlike the website, where I try to remain neutral in my writings, not giving a lot of opinions or my personal thoughts, the blog may very well contain personal opinions. With the newsletter, you get a bit of my personality, but the problem there is that it is not interactive. My opinion - who cares? What about yours? Here on the Blog, you can tell me what you think!

Perhaps we could start with what you would like to see included in the Legends Blog as well as new information you would like to see featured on Legends of America?

Please tell me what you think!

No comments: