Tuesday, December 27, 2005

On the Road Again ........

Hope everyone had the merriest of holidays and I wish you all a very happy 2006!!

I'm all set up for a great travel year with a brand new digital compass on my windshield and a new Magellan GPS tool, so I don't get lost. Thanks Santa!

So, ya'll can plan on seeing lots of new information and travel destinations in 2006. And, with all my new interactive tools with my new webhost, you can join me with your adventures as well.

Join Legends of America's new bulletin board, upload your photographs and tell your tales.

Our new guestbook also allows comments from other visitors and the opportunity to upload photographs here as well. Visit the guestbook at: http://www.legendsofamerica.com/guestbook/index.php

Look for lots of new adventures for the new year and thanks for haning with me!!

Kathy

No comments: